Narendra Modi is an Indian politician and current Prime Minister of India. He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and has been in office since 2014. Modi previously served as the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament for Varanasi.
Modi's political career began in 1987, when he joined the BJP. He rose to prominence within the party through his work on the political campaigns of senior party leaders. Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, a small town in the state of Gujarat. He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and Hiraben Modi.
- By Hera Rizwan | 13 Nov 2023 6:05 AM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 2 Nov 2023 7:43 AM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 27 Oct 2023 6:01 AM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 23 Oct 2023 8:18 AM GMT
- By Hera Rizwan | 17 Oct 2023 11:31 AM GMT
- By Rohit Kumar | 10 Oct 2023 11:04 AM GMT
- By Srijit Das | 27 Sep 2023 12:59 PM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 26 Sep 2023 12:55 PM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 26 Sep 2023 8:58 AM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 21 Sep 2023 10:56 AM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 19 Sep 2023 7:07 AM GMT