The ICC Mens World Cup 2023 is the 13th time this event is happening. It's a big cricket game that happens every four years, managed by the ICC. India is hosting it this year from 5 October to 19 November. England won the last World Cup in 2019 by beating New Zealand in London.
Ten teams are playing in this World Cup. Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, and South Africa got in through the Super League. The Netherlands and Sri Lanka got their spots from a qualifier in Zimbabwe in mid-2023. Surprisingly, West Indies didn't qualify this time, which is a first for them.
This is the first time India is hosting the Men's Cricket World Cup alone. Before, they shared hosting with other countries in 1987, 1996, and 2011. The games are in ten cities across India. The semi-finals are in Mumbai and Kolkata, and the big final game will be in Ahmedabad.
- By Anmol Alphonso | 25 Nov 2023 9:57 AM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 21 Nov 2023 9:12 AM GMT
- By Archis Chowdhury | 21 Nov 2023 8:40 AM GMT
- By Swasti Chatterjee | 21 Nov 2023 4:08 AM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 20 Nov 2023 8:47 AM GMT
- By Archis Chowdhury | 19 Nov 2023 9:05 AM GMT
- By Archis Chowdhury | 9 Nov 2023 1:02 PM GMT
- By Hazel Gandhi | 7 Nov 2023 7:35 AM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 6 Nov 2023 9:20 AM GMT
- By Nidhi Jacob | 6 Nov 2023 7:38 AM GMT
- By Srijit Das | 22 Oct 2023 7:17 AM GMT
- By Anmol Alphonso | 15 Oct 2023 11:21 AM GMT