Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States of America. He is a member of the democratic party. He came into power in 2020
Video Showing US President Biden Snubbed PM Modi At Quad Summit Is Cropped
- By Anmol Alphonso | 25 May 2022 9:36 AM GMT
India Bans Wheat Exports With Immediate Effect In Policy U-Turn
- By Mohammed Kudrati | 14 May 2022 12:13 PM GMT
What's Behind Vladimir Putin's Decision To Send "Peacekeeping" Troops To Ukraine?
- By The Conversation | 23 Feb 2022 8:38 AM GMT
Joe Biden Did Not Say Medicare Will Include Dental Benefits For Seniors
- By AFP | 29 Jan 2022 8:49 AM GMT
No, White House Is Not Marking Christmas With 'Holiday Trees'
- By AFP | 5 Dec 2021 1:38 PM GMT
No, Jen Psaki Did Not Suggest Taco Bell As Alternative To Thanksgiving Dinner
- By AFP | 1 Dec 2021 12:34 PM GMT
US President Biden Becomes Latest Target Of 'Horse Thief Uncle' Story
- By AFP | 26 Nov 2021 12:10 PM GMT
Was Jill Biden Present At White House Christmas Tree Arrival?
- By AFP | 25 Nov 2021 9:40 AM GMT
Doctored Video Of Football Game Passed Off As Protest Against Joe Biden
- By AFP | 11 Nov 2021 12:40 PM GMT
WH Press Sec Jen Psaki's COVID-19 Diagnosis Leads To Vaccine Misinfo
- By AFP | 3 Nov 2021 6:34 AM GMT
No Legal Basis To Decertify 2020 US Presidential Election, Experts Say
- By AFP | 26 Oct 2021 2:13 PM GMT
Did Canadian Government Agency Ban Anti-Biden Slogan 'Let's Go Brandon'?
- By AFP | 20 Oct 2021 4:07 AM GMT