ChatGPT, an AI chatbot created by OpenAI, was released on November 30, 2022. Based on OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models, it has been fine-tuned through supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. It has the ability to deliver human-like responses, making it popular among users. By December 4, 2022, the tool had already had over a million users. Sam Altman currently serves as the CEO of Open AI.
A Brief History
Open AI, a non-profit AI research laboratory founded by prominent business moguls like Elon Musk, Greg Brockman, IlyaSutskever, WojciechZaremba, and Sam Altman, released ChatGPT (Generative Pre-Trained Transformer) on November 30, 2022. San Francisco-based Dall E 2 and Whisper AI celebrated its launch and hoped to gain customers and monetise the tool. Within four days, the tool had amassed over a million users, who found it to be ‘mind-blowing’ due to its human-like responses. Sam Altman currently serves as the CEO of Open AI.
About ChatGPT Plus
OpenAI is introducing a pilot subscription plan for ChatGPT, their conversational AI. ChatGPT has the capacity to engage in conversations, answer follow-up questions, and identify and challenge incorrect assumptions.
- By Hera Rizwan | 2 May 2023 8:58 AM GMT
- By BOOM Team | 24 March 2023 11:47 AM GMT
- By Surbhi Sharma | 15 March 2023 11:15 AM GMT
- By The Conversation | 1 March 2023 9:24 AM GMT
- By Mahera Dutta | 28 Feb 2023 12:05 PM GMT
- By Hera Rizwan | 27 Feb 2023 9:30 AM GMT
- By The Conversation | 26 Feb 2023 9:48 AM GMT
- By Hera Rizwan | 7 Feb 2023 10:50 AM GMT
- By The Conversation | 20 Jan 2023 7:09 AM GMT