This festive season, make your own chocolates using Archana Arte's quick and easy recipe.
3/4 kg chocolate bars (milk an dark)
1. Melt the chocolate using the double-boiling technique. Place a bowl half-filled with water on low heat. Place another bowl with the chocolate on top of this.
2. Stir the chocolate constantly till it melts. Make sure the water in the bottom of the double boiler should not come to boiling while the chocolate is melting.
3. Ensure that the melted chocolate is smooth and has no lumps.
4. Place almonds in the moulds tray and pour melted chocolate into each mould.
5. Tap the tray a few times after filling it to remove air bubbles.
6. Next, freeze the chocolates for five minutes by placing the moulds in the cold storage.
7. Shift them to the refrigerator for another five minutes.
8. Then, remove the chocolates from the moulds by inverting the tray over a plate.
9. Wrap the chocolates in wrapping paper. They are now ready to be served.
Updated On: 2019-12-13T12:50:16+05:30