We are India’s premier fact-checking website and have pioneered social media fact checking in the country. We are a small and young team that punches above its weight. You will be working with the best fact checking team in the country and will be trained on the job.
Interested candidates may please e-mail their resumes to the below provided ids. Kindly mention the Job Title in the Subject Box of the e-mail.
Fact Checker/Desk Editor (Hindi)
The candidate should have 3-5 years work experience and excellent command over Hindi- both spoken and written. While bilingual skills in English and Hindi are desirable, it is not necessary. The other key skills required are as follows -
1) Identify fake news/misinformation/disinformation
2) Understand the nuances of Hindi language
3) Translate articles from English to Hindi (not verbatim but contextually)
4) Switch between different social media sites and spot fake news
5) Should be tech savvy and keen to acquire new skills in the newsroom
The role is ideal for those who thrive under the pressure of a newsroom and enjoy working in a team environment. The full-time position is based in Mumbai but we are open to remote work options for the ideal candidate.
This is an invaluable opportunity to join the fight against misinformation and disinformation in India and learn new verification skills in one of the most exciting newsrooms in journalism today.
Write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us by Filling the Form