With Diwali around the corner, Car Blog India brings you the best cars to buy and why. From the small car segment to the full-sized sedan, we have every price range covered for you.
Small Cars (Price range: Rs. 2 to 4 lakhs)
- Tata Nano: This car is the best value for money and is the most inexpensive car in the market.
- Maruti Alto 800: Maruti cars have the best resale value, which makes this car a good buy.
- Hyundai Eon: Small, compact and gives you a premium experience.
- Datsun GO: This car is the most spacious one available in this price category. Buy this car if you are looking for a fun car to drive.
Small Cars (Price range: Rs. 4 to 6 lakhs)
- Honda Brio: This car has the best engine available in this segment. It is also a peppy car with a premium feel to it.
- Maruti WagonR: With the best resale value and the best service cost, the Maruti WagonR is the lowest-priced car.
- Nissan Micra Active: This car has the best value for money as it comes with many features which are otherwise unavailable in this category.
Compact Sedans (Price range: Rs. 4 to 7 lakhs)
- Tata Zest: The Tata Zest stands out from the crowd and is very spacious. Buy it if you are looking for something different.
- Hyundai Xcent: This car comes with the best features from the lot and should be your choice if you want a car with a premium feel.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire: If you desire a car with the best resale value and overall value for money, this is the one for you.
- Honda Amaze: It is spacious, looks good and is a great value for money for the price it’s available for.
Full-Sized Sedans (Price range: Rs. 7 to 12 lakhs)
- Honda City: Recommended buy as it is fun to drive. It is the best in terms of performance and has a really good engine.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: The most spacious car in this category, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz was recently launched. It has the largest wheel base and is packed with plenty of features.