Mumbai BMC Official Accidently Consumes Sanitizer

Joint Commissioner Ramesh Pawar accidently drank a few drops of sanitizer mistaking it to be bottled water while reading the education budget

Not First Instant- Sanitizer Instead Of Polio

Twelve children were hospitalised in Yavatmal, Maharashtra after they were accidently administered sanitizer drops instead of polio drops
Credits: Hindustan Times

Side Effects Of Ingesting Sanitizer

Nausea, burns in the gastro-intestinal tract, liver cirrhosis, liver failure, vision impairment as reported in 3 people and deaths as reported in the US caused due to isopropyl alcohol and methanol in sanitizers

Visit Hospital After Ingestion

No forced vomiting or drinking of water or fruit juices. Immediately visit a hospital or a medical practitioner