www.boomlive.in is an independent digital journalism initiative. We are India’s premier fact checking website, committed to bring to our readers verified facts rather than opinion. When there is a claim, we will fact check it. We also report on stories and people who are fighting for individual rights, freedom of expression and the right to free speech. And some cool stuff when we are not doing that.
BOOM is a part of Ping Digital Network (www.pingnetwork.in), a private limited company registered in India. Ping is a full-fledged food to living digital video network. BOOM is the news division of the network and has been in existence since 2014 and as a full-fledged fact checking initiative since November 2016.
- Mumbai Airport Runway Repairs To Impact Flights, Fares: All You Need To Know
Mumbai’s international airport is set for major repair work this month. Here is all you need to know before planning your air travel to and fro Mumbai […]
- All About Interim Budgets In An Election Year And Its Implementation
While the interim budget may be on its way to passage through Parliament, expect a fresh budget in July post the elections […]
- 15th Finance Commission: Why the North Vs South Debate Is Flimsy
That the richer south receives lesser funds from the centre is a fact. But is it the population criterion in the formula that impedes southern interests? […]
- ‘Maut Ka Bathtub’: TV Channels’ Insensitive And Deplorable Coverage Of Sridevi’s Death
Indian media turns coverage of Sridevi’s death into a grotesque media spectacle. […]
- The Battle for Gujarat: Rajdeep Sardesai’s Ten Takeaways
Brand Modi, Team Rahul, Hardik Patel – the X factor and other key takeaways from the Gujarat Election. […]